- Adhere to the highest standards of conduct, especially in maintaining honesty and integrity.
- Work a minimum of 50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
- Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
- Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.
- Carry a firearm; must be prepared to protect him/herself or others from physical attacks at any time and without warning and use firearms in life-threatening situations; must be willing to use force up to and including the use of deadly force.
IRS Criminal Investigation Special Agent | IRS CareersIRS Criminal Investigation Special Agent | IRS Careers