- Pentagon officials said they have footage of objects shot down over Alaska
- Officials told DailyMail.com they could not release the images and said they had no timeline as to when or if the images of the wreckage would be available
- The withholding is in stark contrast to the speedy release of information that came when an alleged Chinese spy balloon was shot down near South Carolina
A Defense Department spokesman said they have footage of the three unidentified objects shot out the sky by US fighter jets using sidewinder missiles last month.
But the videos are classified and there are no plans to change that, the spokesman said.
‘I can tell you that there is not currently any images or video footage that we can release,’ the Pentagon press officer told DailyMail.com.
‘The imagery remains classified, and I have not received any information as to the potential timeline on a change in classification.’
The refusal to hand over the images is in stark contrast to the speedy release of a photo taken by an Air Force pilot of an alleged Chinese spy balloon shot down off the East coast at the same time as the ‘UFOs’.
The Pentagon was also quick to release a video of a Russian jet colliding with a US drone flying over the Black Sea last on March 14.
Pentagon REFUSES to release shot down ‘UFO’ footage over North America | Daily Mail OnlinePentagon REFUSES to release shot down ‘UFO’ footage over North America | Daily Mail Online